Burke Animal Clinic works with many members of the community to help us achieve our goal of improving the quality of life of companion animals. We:
- Partner with local rescues to provide services that help animals and people
- Offer educational opportunities here at the clinic and at local schools and business where we talk about medical issues, general pet care, holistic therapies, and animal behavior. Let us know if you would like to arrange a gathering with your group. Here are some upcoming events:
- Alert clients to food recalls and other potential hazards to pets
- Provide education to clients on pet care through in-clinic training and postings on Facebook
- Celebrate Pet Dental Health Month in February with 10% off of dental cleanings and products and promotional efforts to educate pet owners on the importance of good dental care for their pets!
- Dispose of Unused Medications Responsibly