Many things in your home can be harmful to your pet. Become familiar with things that are harmful to your pet. It’s not a complete list so any time your pet ingests something he or she shouldn’t, call your vet.
If your pet has ingested a toxic substance, or if you are not sure if a substance is toxic, please call us or the ASPCA Animal Poison Control Center immediately. Don’t wait until you see symptoms. Have as much information about the ingested substance as possible – product name, dosage, label information, time of ingestion, original package/container.
- ASPCA Animal Poison Control, 888-426-4435