Pet Care Services
Your pet will need a variety of medical treatments throughout his or her lifetime. As your pet’s veterinarian, we’re proud to offer the full range of veterinary treatments. With our comprehensive veterinary care in Burke, we can provide services throughout your pet’s life
Traditional and Holistic Therapies
At Burke Animal Clinic, we offer a range of traditional and holistic therapies for pets of the community. Our holistic treatments can help keep your pet healthy in safe, non-invasive ways. We also recognize the importance of traditional treatments, which is why we offer standard medical services like dental cleanings, surgeries and more.
- Acupuncture – Acupuncture is a holistic treatment that helps pets with pain management without the use of pain medications.
- Behavior Consultation – Good behavior can help your pet maintain relationships with people and other animals, so our behavior consultation services can help strengthen your relationship with your pet.
- Bicom – This therapy is based on the idea that all the cells in the body communicate with one another via electric signals. Bicom promotes good health and therapy for pets suffering from chronic illnesses.
- Cancer Treatment – Our doctors work closely with you and area veterinary oncologists to determine the best course of treatment for your pet.
- Dental Cleanings – Proper dental care is an important part of healthcare for your pet. Regular brushing will help keep your pet’s mouth healthy, but routine cleaning under anesthesia by your veterinarian is needed to assess oral health, find problems we can’t see on the exam and treat dental disease.
- Diagnostic Imaging/Radiology – Imaging is an important tool that can help us make a correct diagnosis for your pet. We offer digital x-rays as well as ultrasound.
- Diabetes Care and Management – Diabetes is a common illness that can affect pets, especially in their older age. Once a diagnosis has been made, a treatment plan will be designed to meet the individual needs of your pet and you.
- Emergencies and Urgent Care – If you feel you have an emergency with your pet, please call us or come to the hospital immediately. It is always best to call before coming in so that a staff member can advise you on the best course of action for your emergency.
- Nutrition Counseling and Weight Management – A proper diet will help keep your pet healthy and manage health problems like diabetes, kidney disease, allergies and weight management. The doctor will discuss your pet’s special dietary needs and work with you to come up with a nutritional plan for your pet.
- On-site Laboratory – When a sick pet comes to us, our on-site laboratory can help figure out what’s going on. While certain test results don’t always give us the complete answer, these results provide crucial pieces to the puzzle needed to diagnose what’s going on with your pet.
- Surgery – From routine surgical procedures, such as spaying and neutering, to more complex surgeries, our skilled and compassionate staff will make every effort to ensure that your pet receives the very best care.
- Vaccinations- Vaccinations protect your pet from illnesses and deadly diseases.
- Wellness exams – Regular wellness exams are an important part of your pet’s health care. Pets can’t tell us what’s wrong or where it hurts, so it’s up to owners and veterinarians to make sure they’re healthy and give them the care they need. Each annual exam or 6-month checkup includes a comprehensive exam that helps identify problems early.